[lxc-users] Desktop Environment in LXD

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 03:04:01 UTC 2016

I did this long ago but only using XVNC on the containers. It works, but
performance is bad, since you have many Xservers and many Xvnc servers.
I don't think you can share the same graphics hardware from multiple
containers. That would be possible only a very powerful card made by
Nvidia, designed specifically to have 3D computing on virtual machines.