[lxc-users] LXD Bridge issues with Openstack

Steve Searles SSearles at zimcom.net
Fri Jun 17 14:31:05 UTC 2016

Thanks, I have tabled it for the next week or so while I work on other projects.  If I find something I will let you know as well.

Steven Searles  | ssearles at zimcom.net<mailto:ssearles at zimcom.net>
Zimcom Internet Solutions  | www.zimcom.net<http://www.zimcom.net/>
O: 513.231.9500  |  D: 513.233.4130

[cid:C1A4F303-0BE3-4F19-999F-7C66A088D8FC]