[lxc-users] About checkpoint and restore

Xinyang Ge aegiryy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 00:56:11 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 8:24 PM, Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex.ru> wrote:

> Of course no. you would get duplicate hostnames and MAC addresses, between
> other duplicate things, like SSH keys and so on, depends on your setup.
> If you want to roll a set of containers from single master image, then do that
> instead of using wrong tools for the job.

Thanks for the insights!  We want to use linux container for fuzz
testing.  At a high level, we want to duplicate the environment (e.g.,
container) and feed different inputs for testing.  So, if it cannot be
done in parallel, can I restore a container from the same snapshot
multiple times (but not simultaneously)?

Thanks,
Xinyang