[lxc-users] systemd[1]: Starting of glusterfs.automount not supported (inside lxc 1.1.5 container)

Mateusz Korniak mateusz-lists at ant.gliwice.pl
Tue Jun 14 14:00:49 UTC 2016

Hi !
I am trying to have glusterfs automounted on demand inside lxc 1.1.5
container.
/etc/fstab line which works on host machine:

10.30.3.31,10.30.3.32:/test_vol
/mnt/glusterfs_biuro_test_vol           glusterfs       _netdev,x-
systemd.automount,x-systemd.device-timeout=3m 0 0

when used inside container refuses to work [1].
I can, though, mount manually inside same container via:

# mount /mnt/glusterfs_biuro_test_vol

What am I doing wrong?
TIA for any hints,
regards,

[1]:
# systemctl status mnt-glusterfs_biuro_test_vol.automount
● mnt-glusterfs_biuro_test_vol.automount
   Loaded: loaded (/etc/fstab)
   Active: inactive (dead)
    Where: /mnt/glusterfs_biuro_test_vol
     Docs: man:fstab(5)
           man:systemd-fstab-generator(8)

Jun 14 14:22:52 clients-www systemd[1]: Starting of mnt-
glusterfs_biuro_test_vol.automount not supported.

--
Mateusz Korniak
"(...) mam brata - poważny, domator, liczykrupa, hipokryta, pobożniś,