[lxc-users] Unprivileged container strange behaviour

Ruzsinszky Attila ruzsinszky.attila at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 08:15:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

I found the problem description for networking.
lxc.network.veth.pair = veth-lub8 was ignored because of security.

I found this URL in the topic:
http://blog.scottlowe.org/2014/01/23/automatically-connecting-lxc-to-open-vswitch/

Is that working with unprivileged container?

Ubuntu 16.04 doesn't run dhclient without startup networking or waiting for
DHCP.
Because of the missing permanent host's ethernet interface name I can't
configure
OVS before starting lxc container so I have to run dhclient manually after
the login
prompt was appeared. It is very ugly. :-(
Any better solution? Only fix IP address for VM?

TIA,
Ruzsi