[lxc-users] CirrOS on OpenStack using LXD as a hypervisor

Muneeb Ahmad muneeb.gandapur at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 11:35:30 UTC 2016

Thank you for your reply. I tried the way you suggested. ran a lxc cirros
container and replaced lxd container's rootfs with lxc container's.
Restarted it and when I try to enter it with 'lxc exec <name> /bin/bash',
nothing happens.
In lxc.log, i get an error. Any ideas?
"ERROR    lxc_attach - attach.c:lxc_attach_run_command:1226 - No such file
or directory - failed to exec '/bin/bash'"