[lxc-users] FUSE stopped working inside containers

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 16:28:57 UTC 2016

I did work around it by mounting the ftp site on the host and sharing /mnt
with the container, but as a solution is poor, since I cannot execute the
mound command from the container, to be run on the host.
This was working fine until last week. I just checked and /dev/fuse does
not exist in the container, although the module fuse is loaded.
So the question is how do I create that device on the container

lxc.mount.entry = /mnt  mnt none bind 0 0
lxc.tty = 10
lxc.pts = 1024
lxc.cgroup.devices.deny = a
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 1:3 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 1:5 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 5:1 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 5:0 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 4:0 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 4:1 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 1:9 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 1:8 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 136:* rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 5:2 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 254:0 rwm
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 10:137 rwm # loop-control
lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = b 7:* rwm    # loop*
lxc.mount.auto = cgroup
lxc.kmsg = 0
lxc.cap.drop =

lxc.utsname = centos7