[lxc-users] LXC not responsive after update

Viktor Trojanovic viktor at troja.ch
Thu Jan 28 13:41:28 UTC 2016

On 28.01.2016 14:33, Andrey Repin wrote:
> Greetings, Viktor Trojanovic!
>
>> Hi Bostjan,
>> I sent a reply with an attachment a week ago but it still was not
>> approved.
> The reply came through to the list just fine.
> https://lists.linuxcontainers.org/pipermail/lxc-users/2016-January/010862.html

Hi Andrey,

OK, my mistake, didn't see it..

I still hope anyone can make sense of my issue. The container still is
running without problems and I don't have any immediate need to
administer it but I'm worried what would happen in case of an
(unintentional) reboot. Even if it would boot fine, I'd still like to
understand where this issue is coming from and how it can be solved
without rebooting.

Viktor