[lxc-users] lxd-client: frequent "Unable to connect to"

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Tue Jan 26 09:58:23 UTC 2016

I'm using lxd-client in a lxd container.

Unfortunately, very frequently I'm getting "Unable to connect to" (after
several seconds of "hanging"), for example:

# lxc list
error: Get https://10.0.3.1:8443/1.0/containers?recursion=1: Unable to
connect to: 10.0.3.1:8443

I've checked with tcpdump on the host, and the packets are going both
ways.

At the same time when it happens (lxc list hangs, or any lxc commands
hang), "curl -k -v https://10.0.3.1:8443" just works - i.e. returns:

{"type":"sync","status":"Success","status_code":200,"metadata":["/1.0"],"operation":""}

Do you have any ideas to debug this?

The same executed directly on the host always work fine.

Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org