[lxc-users] lxc-autostart, systemd and cgroups

Carlos Alberto Lopez Perez clopez at igalia.com
Wed Jan 20 18:54:44 UTC 2016

On 20/01/16 19:20, Carlos Alberto Lopez Perez wrote:

> After more testing, this only seems reproducible when booting.

And is not a race condition (I thought that maybe the cgroup fs were not
mounted when lxc-autostart-helper was executed).

So, I have tested to put a sleep of 30 seconds in lxc-autostart-helper
(which is what the systemd lxc unit calls) and to print the currently
mounted cgroups when the unit was called.

All cgroups were mounted as expected when that script was called, and
the 30 seconds sleep didn't helped.

So, is something else....

Any ideas?