[lxc-users] Live disk iops?

Bostjan Skufca bostjan at a2o.si
Wed Jan 20 13:58:13 UTC 2016

I agree lxc-top is somewhat confusing. For example, all columns except Mem
show totals, while Mem shows current memory usage.

I believe lxc-top needs some work to become actually usable. Data it
displays should be in one of the following modes:
- current value, like top
- total divided by container uptime (gives insight into container resource
usage trend, not just current value)
- total (like it is now - I find this the least usable of all three)

b.