[lxc-users] [urgent] help! nc-lxd(nova-compute-lxd) support current status

디케이 zuntong at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 19:23:46 UTC 2016

nc-lxd supports openstack?
I mean that NC-LXD(nova-compute-lxd) can be configured and work with
openstack now? or not

though LXD is still beta version,
I thought basic LXD implementation with openstack is work.
because I found information about openstack support of LXD through
openstack summit videos and some text from canonical, linuxcontainer.org
now I am confused.

This is really important to me. I should have some work to be done.
I am afraid that my all plan may be breaked.
just Working LXD with glance and nova will be a fine.

*Please help. If there is anything to advice to me*