[lxc-users] Containers don't start with LXC 2.0.6 on Arch Linux

John lxc at jelmail.com
Wed Dec 21 17:26:04 UTC 2016

On 21/12/16 16:13, Pavol Cupka wrote:
> edit the line
> lxc.tty = 1               #                allow this many ttys
> and remove the comment
> so it will look like this
> lxc.tty = 1
>
> enjoy :)

Ok, yes that resolves the problem but I also had to remove the comment
from the "lxc.pts" line too. Although that fixes the immediate issue, it
does raise the question why this is the case ?

I have many more lines in the file with appended comments and they
appear to be fine. I wonder what has changed since 2.0.4 to make
comments in some situations break the parser.

Would you agree that this is more of a work-around than a fix?

Should I raise a bug report ?

Thanks for looking at this with me.