[lxc-users] Unable to launch a LXC container

Hemavathi Lakkalapudi hemavathil at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 17:29:12 UTC 2016

Hello All,

I am trying to run openWRT Chaos Calmer 15.05 with Malta in a LXC container
on Gateway which is MIPS based target.

Generated openWRT image with default configuration for MIPS target to run
in the container .. I created a container name maltab under /lxc and placed
into the files directory so it get integrated into the main GW image. I can
see config,fstab and rootfs files under maltab .

On GW image, LXC and its dependency packages are selected , image is
generated with maltab container and loaded on to the DUT.

When I tried to start the container, *I am getting the following error:*

lxc-start: sync.c: __sync_wait: 51 invalid sequence number 1. expected 2

lxc-start: start.c: __lxc_start: 1192 failed to spawn 'maltabe'

lxc-start: lxc_start.c: main: 344 The container failed to start.

 Please help me to resolve these issues.