[lxc-users] LXD 2.0.3 and disk resource: not displayed for btrfs storage?

Sjoerd sjoerd at sjomar.eu
Thu Aug 25 10:01:32 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I've two servers with Ubuntu server 16.04 and LXD 2.0.3, both running on
the same kernel 4.4.0-31-generic on x86_64.

One server has a ZFS storage pool and the other has BTRFS as storage
pool.

When I do a : lxc info <containername> on the ZFS server I do get the
results for disk storage usage, but for the BTRFS server I don't? Memory
and network statistics are shown normally.

The server with BTRFS is running in a KVM VPS if that matters.

Cheers,

Sjoerd