[lxc-users] Unprivileged container woes: unable to install packages

Serge E. Hallyn serge at hallyn.com
Sat Aug 20 22:22:30 UTC 2016

unprivileged containers can not set file capabilities (until I or someone
finds time to finish support for that at the kernel level).  At least
in Ubuntu it's considered a packaging error for install to fail if you
cannot set filecaps, as seems to be happening with the httpd rpm below.

Quoting jjs - mainphrame (jjs at mainphrame.com):