[lxc-users] Crucial LXD, Bind Mounts & Gluster Question

Personal zach at zachlanich.com
Sun Aug 14 13:55:36 UTC 2016

I would have to at very least chown the subdirectory to the same user the container is running on in order to have write access to it from with in the container, but that was my thought that the volume itself provides enough protection. My friend who is an experienced systems administrator seems to be very uncomfortable with the idea of bind mounting into the container, as he thinks it kind of breaks the isolation that the containers provide when adding write access to the mount, Thoughts?

Best Regards,

Zach Lanich
Business Owner, Entrepreneur, Creative
Owner/Lead Developer