[lxc-users] docker in LXD

Blagovest Petrov blagovest at petrovs.info
Thu Aug 4 14:02:09 UTC 2016

Hello Thomas,

I'm also trying to run the newest Docker 1.12 inside Lxd. According to the
Stéphane Graber's post (
https://www.stgraber.org/2016/04/13/lxd-2-0-docker-in-lxd-712/ ), the
docker.io version inside the Ubuntu repository is applied with patches from
Ubuntu. I would try to rebuild the 1.12 version with the patches from
"apt-get source docker.io".
About the Zfs, I'm using another Zvol with ext4 which is mounted in
"/var/lib/docker" inside the Lxc container.

Regards,
Blagovest Petrov