[lxc-users] nvidia graphics support in lxc (2.0, ubuntu 16.04)

Oz Dror odror7 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 15:00:26 UTC 2016

I upgraded the container to 16.04 and reinstalled upgraded nvidia-364 in
both. I have also used the cuda package from the Ubuntu repo.

i.e apt-get install nvidia-cuda-toolkit   (version 7.5)

Now I have graphics, but I do not have keyboard and mouse.

adding the following does not help. Because 16.04 is missing the xorg kbd
and mouse packages.

Section "ServerFlags"
        Option "AutoAddDevices" "False"
EndSection