[lxc-users] Unable to launch a LXC container

Muneeb Ahmad muneeb.gandapur at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 22:34:16 UTC 2016

It's not in there.
Do you have any Raspberry pi OS recommendations for me? I'm interested in
running lxc containers and openstack(nova only)?

Thanks. On Sat, Apr 09, 2016 at 2:51 AM, Serge Hallyn <
serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com [serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com] > wrote:
Quoting Muneeb Ahmad (muneeb.gandapur at gmail.com):
 > Thanks for the answer. Is there a work around for this? Or should I
 > just go for some other OS?

Sorry I don't know the recommended way to build/use a custom kernel
in mint.

Actually, check /proc/sys/kernel/*user*. Is there something like
unpriv_userns_allow? You may be able to just echo 1 > that.

-serge