[lxc-users] Mounting as rw into container

Xavier Gendre gendre.reivax at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 19:50:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

an easy way is to use lxc.mount.entry with bind in the config file of
the container. An example could be the following line:

lxc.mount.entry = /path/to/directory/in/host
path/to/directory/in/container none bind,create=dir 0 0

Note the missing '/' at the beginning of the target path in order to set
it relatively to the container. To be able to 'rw' in this directory, be
sure to chown it with the appropriate uid:gid.

Xavier