[lxc-users] Limiting number of cores in a container

Guido Jäkel G.Jaekel at DNB.DE
Sun Sep 6 16:25:52 UTC 2015

Dear Peter,

I may contribute a script to "(re-)balance" all the "cpuset.cpus" across the available cores in a equable way, i.e. the sum of all assigned cores is spread to approach the average.

This may simplify the configuration, because you may use a fix literal for each specific container (0..n). And if you call the script after starting or stopping of an container(s), the available "computing power" will be automatically distributed uniform over the cores.

Please contact me, if you're interested in.

greetings

Guido