[lxc-users] re lxcbr0 doesn't exist after upgrade to 15.10

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:26:52 UTC 2015

Serge

Just saw your email but the missing lxcbr0 interface reappeared the next
day.

Not sure if it had something to do with a hard power down vs sw reboot as
I'd tried rebooting several times when lxcbr0 was missing and it stayed
missing.

Or it may have been an auto apt-get update that fixed something?

Brian