[lxc-users] re lxcbr0 doesn't exist after upgrade to 15.10

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 27 14:59:44 UTC 2015

Quoting brian mullan (bmullan.mail at gmail.com):
> Norberto
>
> Great coincidence as I read your msg to the lxc-users list about the lxcbr0
> bridge
> disappearing after upgrade to Ubuntu 15.10.

Can you open a launchpad bug and describe there the system you upgraded
from?  (i.e. was it stock 14.04 with systemd?  desktop, with network-manager?
/etc/network/interfaces contents;  and what do you get when you run

journalctl -u lxc-net
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/lxc/lxc-net stop
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/lxc/lxc-net start