[lxc-users] docker in lxc

Akshay Karle akshay.a.karle at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 21:48:57 UTC 2015

Ok, great! So how can I get started? I've been playing around with
unprivileged lxc and docker for the last 2 months so I have experience
using them but little experience developing them. But, I would like to
start doing some development work and happy to help.

To begin with, I will try to build up docker with that PR and see what
problems I see. Previously, I tried getting the docker inside lxc working,
faced a bunch of issues and ended up creating a fork of docker
<https://github.com/akshaykarle/docker/tree/nesting-docker-lxc> to work
with. It was basically some devices not being available and mknod not
working in the unprivileged context. Hopefully, using the graphdriver proxy
we should get those out of the way. Let me know what you all think.