[lxc-users] passthrough of usb 433mHz transceiver

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 15 14:27:32 UTC 2015

Start by checking the host's syslog (right after reproducing the failure
in the container) and look for DENIED messages.  Report them here.

Then do

strace -f -ostrace.out whatever-command-you-run-that-fails

in the container.  Look at the output of

egrep -e '(EPERM|EACCES)' strace.out

(or send it here)

-serge

Quoting JPS (mailbox at jsierink.nl):