[lxc-users] Status: Debian Jessie support for unprivileged containers?

Paul Jones spacefreak18 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 12:16:04 UTC 2015

Unprivileged containers are indeed possible on Debian.

You need to set unprivileged_userns_clone

Also, if I recall the download template may only support wheezy.

I'm sorry I'm answering from my phone about to go to work, but if you
search around you should be able to find more about this information.

Paul