[lxc-users] LXC 1.1.3 update blocks container startup.

Andrey Repin anrdaemon at yandex.ru
Mon Oct 5 15:23:51 UTC 2015

Greetings, Serge Hallyn!

>>    lxc-container-default (1612)
>>    lxc-container-default (2488)

> What does running the following in python3 as root show?

> import lxc
> c = lxc.Container("dc1-1")
> c.get_config_item("lxc.aa_profile")

#!/usr/bin/env python3
import lxc
c = lxc.Container("dc1-1")
c.get_config_item("lxc.aa_profile")

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/tmp/lxc-test.py", line 4, in <module>
    c.get_config_item("lxc.aa_profile")
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/lxc/__init__.py", line 298, in get_config_item
    value = _lxc.Container.get_config_item(self, key)
KeyError: 'Invalid configuration key'

> ?

I hope I didn't botched it too much? >.<

> Assuming it's either '' or lxc-container-default, I think the next step
> will need to be  building your own package so we can add some debugging
> output  to apparmor_process_label_set()

I could do that. Probably. Given instructions and a little hand-holding.
Just not at the work days. I can't really shutdown domain controller at will
for unknown amount of time.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin