[lxc-users] Running Docker inside LXD

Dilvan Moreira dilvan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 12:28:46 UTC 2015

   Hi,

   Does anybody knows the difference between the LXC technology Proxmox
supports and LXD? I read that, right now, Docker doesn’t run inside LXD,
but that it’s possible
<http://ashish1099.github.io/blog/2015/05/23/docker-inside-lxc/> to do it
in LXC. Should I switch to LXC/Proxmox? Any other possible solutions?

   Right now. the relationship between LXD and LXC is very confusing to me,
would LXD ultimately provide the same functionality of LXC/Proxmox? Any
explanation or link would be very helpful.

Dilvan de Abreu Moreira, Ph.D.     dilvan at gmail.com
http://java.icmc.usp.br
Warning: I use a spam filter, some emails sent to me CAN be lost!