[lxc-users] Semi unprivileged containers

MonkZ i at monkz.de
Tue Nov 24 08:56:36 UTC 2015

Found the solution to run a unprivileged container:
Don't use su.

I sshed to my remote server root and su - lxc-ldap01, result is
lxc-start fails.
Directly sshing to user lxc-ldap01 works.

Is this a bug? Or some magic environment variable?

I'll now try to write a systemd unit to get autostart-like capabilities
on my system.

Thanks for your help Fajar ;)

Greetings
MonkZ