[lxc-users] fstab and lxc

Eldon Kuzhyelil eldon.mec at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 06:58:25 UTC 2015

Hi,
I'm trying to set up two LXC containers where one contains a python
programm and the other contains my postgres database.I have got the
connection between two containers.Now im stuck with fstab configuration
file.The fstab file in my system is as below:

root at eldon-X550LC:/home/eldon# lxc-ls -f
NAME                STATE    IPV4       IPV6  AUTOSTART
my_lxc_ubuntu       RUNNING  10.0.3.87  -     NO
postgresLXC_ubuntu  STOPPED  -          -     NO

root at eldon-X550LC:/home/eldon# less /etc/fstab

#
# Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a
# device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices
# that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
#
# / was on /dev/sda6 during installation
UUID=0c85eedf-589a-4dd3-a2e3-41e133a7dc13 /               ext2
errors=remount-ro 0       1
~
~
~

But when i am trying to view the fstab file inside my LXC container i am
getting this:

ubuntu at my_lxc_ubuntu:~$ less /etc/fstab
# UNCONFIGURED FSTAB FOR BASE SYSTEM
...skipping...
# UNCONFIGURED FSTAB FOR BASE SYSTEM

Is there any error here?