[lxc-users] LXD Live Migration

Jamie Brown Jamie.Brown at mpec.co.uk
Thu Nov 5 08:05:03 UTC 2015

Thanks Tycho, installing CRIU solved the problem;

# apt-get install criu

Should this package not be included as a dependency for LXD, or at least provide a meaningful warning if the package isn’t available? It seems odd to advertise out-the-box live migration in LXD, but then have to install another package to provide it.

Is this in the documentation anywhere?

Thanks again.

-- Jamie