[lxc-users] LXD Live Migration

Jamie Brown Jamie.Brown at mpec.co.uk
Wed Nov 4 16:43:06 UTC 2015

That is also my ultimate target, but do understand this project is not yet considered ready for production. If you don't have vSphere capabilities at the moment, then LXD is still a step forward as managing multiple hosts is much simpler, and copying offline containers between hosts works great. Hopefully my problem is a straightforward one.