[lxc-users] Live (and recorded) introduction to LXD (with demo), this Thursday at 16:00 UTC

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 3 18:58:33 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'll be speaking at the Ubuntu Online Summit on Thursday at 16:00 UTC.

This will be an hangout on air so can be watched by anyone with access
to youtube, the session will be available at:
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1511/meeting/22625/an-introduction-to-lxd-the-container-hypervisor/

I'll start with a short introduction to LXD, what it is, what it isn't,
how it all started and presenting the API and main features.

Then move on to a demo of all of the current features, including some
cool new stuff.

And finally conclude with our roadmap for the next few months, leading
to the 2.0 version of all the LXC projects and what that will involve.

You can watch it live or watch it on youtube after the fact.

--
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer