[lxc-users] What is the best way to report bug issues with LXD rest server?

Kevin LaTona lists at studiosola.com
Sat May 23 05:12:19 UTC 2015

Thanks… but I actually have no plans to use Curl.

It was the only tool I had that I could test all the various connections with one common tool most folks have.

To see what LXD servers I could or could not connect to.

My core problem is I can connect to a single Public LDX rest server,

But so far after  hammering away for about a week now at finding out why I can't hit my local test LXD rest server?

It's only my network and the port is open… but it keeps sending errors and alerts with the same calls to the public one that works.

I have to assume both should responded the same way to the same calls.

But one works the other not.

-Kevin