[lxc-users] Getting the LXD rest api to play nice?

Kevin LaTona lists at studiosola.com
Wed May 20 06:48:01 UTC 2015

I used brew to install the most current version of OpenSSL -- OpenSSL 1.0.2a 19 Mar 2015 --. on my Mac.

The Python Requests library so far is still choking.

I was able tell from running this     openssl s_client -connect 192.168.0.50:8443 -cipher 'ALL:!SSLv2'

That the new version of OpenSSL that I just installed now can do TLSv1.2

So now I know that all SSL stuff should be working.

Now just need to get Python to play nice now with LXD rest api.

-Kevin