[lxc-users] LXD assigning static IP's at start tp containers

Kevin LaTona lists at studiosola.com
Sat May 16 06:09:03 UTC 2015

Well I just found this link

http://askubuntu.com/questions/446831/how-to-let-built-in-dhcp-assign-a-static-ip-to-lxc-container-based-on-name-not

and much of what is talked about here appears to still applies to LXD.

Last thing that is hanging me up nowis how to change the dnsmasq config located at /etc/dnsmasq.d/lxc

from the 10.0.3.x default ip to some other ip like a  192.168.1.1.

When I tried doing this in the config file the lxcbr0 bridge did not boot up.

So some where I am missing some other setting that allows one to change this.

Any thoughts or ideas… would be much appreciated.

-Kevin