[lxc-users] How to disable 32bit emulation within a 64bit container

Boyok Mad boyokmard at gmail.com
Sun May 10 04:54:06 UTC 2015

Hi

I want to disable 32bit emulation within my ubuntu container. I think this
can be achieved by setting seccomp filter or cap.drop config (I may be
wrong as I am very new to both of features)
https://linuxcontainers.org/lxc/manpages/man5/lxc.container.conf.5.html

Is it possible to disable specific system calls to disallow a container run
any 32bit executable? if so, how the seccom/cap.drop config should look
like? if not, is there anyway to disable 32bit emulation within a lxc
container?

P.S. I tried removing support for i386 packages within a container, but it
still runs 32bit binaries.

Cheers,
Boy