[lxc-users] Do you have LXD working with Ubuntu 15.04 server?

Kevin LaTona lists at studiosola.com
Sun May 10 01:26:15 UTC 2015

What is unclear to me is when LXD is installed on a new server.

Does it  create the necessary upstart script to run on the next boot?

Or does LXD need  to be ( or prefered to be )  manually run after a server boot?

Or is it up to the user to decide on and create the upstart script to start during boot process etc.

-Kevin