[lxc-users] Is there a guide to LXC & ipv6 configuration

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Sat May 9 23:47:59 UTC 2015

Miroslav..

Thanks, I knew how to assign a static ipv6 address.

What I was asking was there a way to have one automatically assigned to each
container that I create with lxc-create.

Such as what happens now when you create a container and it is just assigned
an 10.0.3.x ipv4 address when the container is created.

I was trying to avoid having to edit every container to assign a static ipv6
address and was thinking there must be a way to do this auto-magically.

Brian