[lxc-users] Do you have LXD working with Ubuntu 15.04 server?

Kevin LaTona lists at studiosola.com
Fri May 8 19:35:54 UTC 2015

So far LXD is not working for me, is it working for you?

In a nutshell I downloaded new Ubuntu 15.04 server.

Installed this on fresh clean server, nothing else is on this machine.

I followed Stephane's blog post here line by line

https://www.stgraber.org/2015/04/21/lxd-getting-started/

After several days of attempts I get nothing but errors.

This is an example of the last attempt.

lxc launch images:ubuntu/trusty/i386 ubuntu-32
Creating container...error: Get http://unix.socket/1.0: dial unix /var/lib/lxd/unix.socket: connection refused

So my question is not that I am looking for direct answers to the problem.

Rather what I am looking for what now is.

Has anyone else taken a clean server and installed 15.04 and LDX on it using the current apt-get calls.

If you are getting it to work under this kind of install, can you point me to any web based docs that shows how you did that?

Thanks
-Kevin