[lxc-users] no network in vivid image?

david.andel at bli.uzh.ch david.andel at bli.uzh.ch
Mon May 4 20:38:23 UTC 2015

Hi

After downloading and running an unprivileged vivid container under vivid as base system a don't get any ipv4 address inside the container.
Up to utopic container under utopic base I got an ipv4 address in the container out of the box.
Also starting such a pre-existing container under the upgraded base system (vivid) works.
And installing a container from the utopic image also gets me an ipv4 address.

It seems to be related to the vivid image.
But what changed? I don't see any changes in the relevant config files.

Thanks,
David