[lxc-users] Debian stable not present in the image list of lxc-template-download

Xavier Gendre gendre.reivax at gmail.com
Sun May 3 19:39:14 UTC 2015

The package lxc 1.0.7 has recently changed from experimental to unstable,

https://packages.debian.org/sid/lxc

We can hope that it will be soon available in jessie-backports... After
1.0.7, the next version is 1.1.0. Thus, with a bit of patience, i think
that we will see this version in some repository sooner. It has to be
seen with Daniel Baumann who maintains the package lxc for Debian (maybe
he has subscribed to this list).

About this last point, i deeply thank Daniel Baumann for its work around
the lxc package ;-)

Xavier