[lxc-users] LXC on ia64 processor

Ariel Santana Alba asantana at citi.cu
Thu Mar 12 17:09:02 UTC 2015

Hi Serge Hallyn:

Exactly I did was compile the version 1.1 of LXC on Debian Wheezy with Kernel 3.13.6, and some dependencies such as rsync, bridge-utils, libpcap-dev, and others.

After having configured the cgroup in the file /etc/fstab, run the following commands:

1- tar zxf lxc-1.1.tar.gz

2- cd lxc-1.1/

3- ./configure

4- make && make install

5- export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/lib

Only this. From here I started to perform various tests and got the errors previously comment.

I do not have all the knowledge necessary to perform a custom compilation, did just the same as when compile the version 0.9.0 , which did not give me any problems and with this I am working.

Thank you very much for your help, and see you soon.