[lxc-users] more ubuntu utopic problems (network)

Norberto Bensa nbensa+lxcusers at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 02:38:20 UTC 2015

The missing lxc.network.* entries was caused by a typo in my lxc-create
command. Sorry about that.

The 00:16:3e:xx:xx:xx was caused by the file /etc/lxc/default.conf.

Commenting the lxc.network.hwaddr line was enough to fix this problem. Now
lxc-create generates a unique mac-address for every container.

Maybe the package maintainer would want to remove that line from
/etc/lxc/default.conf.

Thanks for reading.
Norberto