[lxc-users] LXC on ia64 processor

Ariel Santana Alba asantana at citi.cu
Tue Mar 3 20:47:24 UTC 2015

Hello, again to the topic of LXC on processors ia64, after compiling lxc-1.1 on a kernel 3.13.6, on debian Wheezy, I commented some of the problematic that I are presenting.

As an adjunct to this email is the output of ./configure action after having installed some basic dependencies and before making the compilation. and afterwards I run make and make install

Once done this, run the command lxc-checkconfig, obtaining

Kernel configuration not found at /proc/config.gz; searching...
Kernel configuration found at /boot/config-3.13.6