[lxc-users] Desperately searching for Template for Fedora 22

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Tue Jun 30 02:07:46 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 6:50 AM, Federico Alves <venefax at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for a template for Fedora 22 and it does not seem to exist.
> How would I install this version without a template? Is it even possible?

One way would be to try fedora template from latest git, just in case
there are already updates that made it work with F22. At a quick
glance it should at least support F21.

If that doesn't work, the generic way would be to get a working
installation (e.g. on qemu/whatever), then modify it using the
template as example. IIRC latest systemd should work fine in
privileged container.

If you don't have the skill nor time to do it, then you should just
probably wait patiently until someone fix the template.

--
Fajar