[lxc-users] Running docker inside unprivileged LXC containers

Ranjib Dey dey.ranjib at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 15:58:30 UTC 2015

nope. almost all device creation and iptables modification has to be
refactored, offloaded to a service and the docker daemon would use them
using dbus. you can drop a mail on docker mailing list as well, mentioning
if they would be interested in such a feature. Im sure they have some
roadmap for usernamespace and unprivileged containers..