[lxc-users] LXD v0.11 and vivid containers

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Wed Jun 10 04:15:44 UTC 2015

I was excited to see 0.11 arrive on a wily host and thought it might
solve a few of the issues with systemd-journal not starting up and
therefor neither the network but it doesn't seem so. In fact after a
launch of todays vivid image, which starts, there is no IP (as before)
and I can't exec bash into it or stop it without killing the lxc exec
PID. Nothing interesting in /var/lib/lxd/lxc/lxc-monitord.log

Update: well well, on a hunch I checked to see if there is a wily
image and there is so I launch one and it lists with an IP (cool)
but I still can't exec into or stop it.

liblxc1    1.1.2-0ubuntu3
lxc        1.1.2-0ubuntu3
lxcfs      0.9-0ubuntu1