[lxc-users] Systemd inside lxc

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Wed Jun 3 04:21:14 UTC 2015

systemd support is somewhat a fast-moving target. In the past it was
possible to have old version of systemd running with old version of
lxc, BUT the container can mess up the host due to unlimited
privileges needed.

Currently AFAIK you need lxcfs, lxc 1.1.x, latest systemd, and
privileged container to have systemd running in the container. If you
don't have either one of them, you'll run into problems.

Try installing the bits you're still missing.

--
Fajar